The newly revamped Econews Report radio show will be aired every Saturday at 10am and will have a slightly different layout, featuring roundtable discussions with representatives of local environmental organizations. EPIC’s Tom Wheeler, Humboldt Baykeeper’s Jennifer Kalt, Northcoast Environmental Center’s Larry Glass and Friends of the Eel River’s Scott Greacen will host each show together.
You can listen live , subscribe to the podcast  or check out previously aired episodes in the Lost Coast Outpost’s archives , where you can find all of the shows that we have recorded so far:
- (Saturday, Oct. 12) The Klamath River is now a Person 
- (Saturday, Oct. 5) Trump’s Surprising Ally in Gov. Gavin Newsom 
- (Saturday, Sept. 28) The Children’s Climate Strike 
- (Saturday, Sept. 21) What Can Tsunamis Teach Us About Combating Climate Change? 
- (Saturday, Sept. 14) It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And We’re so Depressed) 
- (Saturday, Sept. 7) Econews is Back! Featuring your favorite Environmental Curmudgeons